KPOP CONCERT!

by - Tuesday, November 04, 2008

yoyoyo!
안녕!
im back!!!!

the concert was damn cooooollll!
i went with my sister..
we went PS first.. walked around and ate at Pasta Mania..i treated my sis. aint imma good sis?
hehehes~
we were joking around.. she noes i noe. i think PS. pasta mania needs to buck up? LOLS!
then we left to take bus. we missed 2 bus16 cos it was damn full. in the end, there were 2 girls who approached us asking whether we wanna share cab. so we joined them..(: if u 2 happen to spot my post, pls tag me! hahaha~
the taxi driver was gooood? becos he kept telling us to make our future decisions wisely. after reaching, we bidded farewell to the 2 girls..and we went to queue at north entrance.
got in and was queueing for toilet and eric from wonderfuls called. thanks to him, ive got to know another toilet.. LOLS! kamsahamnida!
my sis surprisingly saw her fren.. hahaha~ then syad called me.. she saw me yet i cant see her. im so blur~ not giving up, i sms-ed her again..and finally!!!! i saw her! hahaha~

the concert started at 8+...MCs were Andy, Park Jung Ah and Li Yi (Yes 933 dj). first performer was Junjin! he sang Wa and (i 4get the second song..sorry)..so high already lohs! second was Chae Yeon..she also sang 2 songs...at first i thought junjin and chaeyeon supposed to be the MCs.? haha~then, Jewelry...they sang One More Time and Super Star. Kim Jong Wook follow after them... after that, V.O.S...i love Beautiful Life lars!!! next, 2PM and U-kiss! i tell you... superb HIGH!!!! 10 jeom!!! LOLSSS! and...nana-nanana~!! :D
Andy was second last~ he's so cute.. my sis said his songs quite nice.. haha~
last but not least, WONDER GIRLS!!!!!!!! nobody and tell me rocked the stadium can?

i hope dey will continue to host such events..and through this, more korean bands will be coming..or include Singapore as one of their concerts station.

after the concert, we on-call cab home.. hahas~

i am sleeping soon..my eyes hurt!!
i have vids... will upload soon~

i love today..
part of my dreams came true!!
thankyou!

<3

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.