by - Tuesday, November 25, 2008

back to work...
took the same train timing.. LOLS!
but so bad today, i was standing till somerset..then needa walk to taka.. hahaha! by then, my legs were abit tired liaos.

it was my first time having morning briefing..dat woman who gave briefing was annoying..i dont know why..but just find her annoying.. LOLS! when she speaks, she doesnt have the power..i dont noe how to explain..she has this typical auntie style.. hahaha~

i love work today..more smiles from the people there. hahaha~ but the same old lady still not smiling at me and still dao-ing me. lucky, i am very busy today...served a customer..i think he likes our products..cos he told me he has been looking for it quite some time.. hahaha! he bought a hoodie..(: my first real customer. i was so worried lars..cos amando went for break..left me alone...then, there were like suddenly so many people.. hahaha~ and stocks came. i signed it..and when amando is back..he taught me stock checking..damn tiring okay? squat till my legs cramp.. LOLS! then, another shift person came..i didnt ask for his name.. cos i was busy.. LOLS! dont misunderstood..it's just becos in future i need to address him when i sees him... LOLS~ work ended at 1:30pm for me.. it's like so early...but i am famished..it's lunch time.. hahaha~ trained back to cp..shiting was so nice to eat with me.. love her mans...i seriously mean it. (: sotong~ must be really glad after u read this ahh!!!
home after that...

after adeline's bdae, i have not seen my girls...only get to see shiting.. LOLS~
cant date them, cos they are not working and they cant spend alot...but i wanna go out with them lars.. recently, i have been spending my time with strangers...makes me feel even strange..im like in another world.. LOLS! girls, go walk walk also can...window shopping also can...movie also can..just go out together??????? hahaha~ dont mind me uh~

seriously speaking, some friends around are disappearing... hahaha~ dont u find it? after prom, everyone goes separate ways. maybe~ new phase of life...everyone has new things to do... hahaha!

i tell u...
i think alot these days...ya, especially when there is no customer.
haiyo...
so irritating..

should i go market with mummy tmr~
actually main motive is to see my 2 baobeis...
shoud i?

will working on thur, fri and sat...last day is sat...and sayonara to taka..
(:

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.