NEW SPREE @ MY BLOGSHOP!

by - Monday, November 24, 2008

please help by visiting my blogshop (:
im not a bad seller~ hahahas~
http://wonder-fashion.blogspot.com/2008/11/betwo-round-3.html
new spree is up.. i love this spree!
(:
any questions just email me~
---------------
off for 3 days..so good uh~ friday worked, sat, sun and today off!!! actually i should work on sunday..but jane called me late sat saying that cos sales not good, boss said no need so many people down.. so im off! LOLS!
but going back tomorrow..prove me wrong that the annoying aunties will not start saying 'wah~ so good hors? first work after that off 3 days...' ya, u know those typical aunties..they get jealous for nothing.. LOLS~ by the way, im not a taka staff kay..i dont work for taka..i work for outdoor venture, north face. ting tongs.. LOLS~ dont know why, once i tink of the other staffs at taka..i just simply wanna put them down.. hahaha~

thanks shiting for accompany me down to aljunied for interview. okay, erjie's friend is friendly and scary. i dont know why...hope i do get to work lars...dont be mistaken..my current job will last me till 1st dec...and i will be jobless.. if after the training session, im not hired, i think i will call back kinokuniya.. hahaha~
alright...
off now..
morning shift tomorrow...free after 1:30pm... anybody wanna find me? haha~ sms me then (:

nights...
http://wonder-fashion.blogspot.com

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.