by - Sunday, November 02, 2008

just wake up from my nap.. LOLS!
i woke up damn early today kays.. and slept damn late ytd hors!

uncle came to pick mama and me...we went to a temple first...then, drove to geylang.. erjie said the prawn noodle is nice... i love the soup..really very yummy...once you drink it, you feel like drinking again.. the fishball also very Q! LOLS! after that, uncle drove erjie and alvin korkor to boonkeng..and drove us home...

used the com to watch Hot Shot.. ya, i stopped for a long long time..cos i was preparing for my prelims..LOLS!
then, i feel very sleepy so went to sleep for awhile before studying..

i am now right here typing..haha! i tell you, my head is floating lars... i feel like going back to sleep!!!! but i needa study!! fishball~ i shall wait for my tireness to go off before studying.. if not i might lie flat on my table in few minutes... LOLS!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.