by - Tuesday, November 11, 2008

maybe just let me just clear the air..hahas!
alright, to my frens..pls do not be shock or wad when u see ur face in my blog. nothing bad okay~ so chill~~ hahaha!!
just wanna give abit of surprise or something in return, for being my fren. yep~ simple as ABC~ hahaha!!!

anyways, since im here!!
today marks the end of my olevel!!! omg! till now, i still cant believe that i have completed my major exams. this year is really a very very tedious year for me and my friends. now, it's just luck to see where i will go... hahahas! i hope for the best of course~ take business account or business management~ hahaha! yup, they are my choices. i hope to achieve. (: i wanna be a business woman in future!!!!! lols... thinking abit too far ahh?

tomorrow i have appointment in the evening. omg~ sure gonna be bored to deaf~ LOLS!
i have not much patience lars..cannot blame!

then, thur is class chalet! i will be staying overnight...but going home the next day.. cos i wanna sleep more..plus the venue is not much to my interest. but im okay with it...at least get to bond with my class.

and and...next wed will be prom night!
ya, everybody is waiting for this day! LOLS!

also, i will upload pics tmr? 70% will lars...
readers pls tag lehs! LOLS! leave a smiley also can(:

lastly, my ulcer is giving a difficulty to speak. i cant laugh hardly...LOLS! and now, another ulcer is grown on my tongue! fishball right? plus, i have bbq on thur!!!!!!!!! i wanna eat eat eat!!!!!!!!
my hobby lately???? LOLS~ of course no! i have prom next week kays... later i cant fit into my dress..how!? LOLS~
how crappy am i... ignore me~

im off now..
gonna slp soon
ive watched East of Eden..
yes! finally have time for all this!
MKMF this sat..i am gonna watch..
pls let the channel buffer successfully!!!!

http://wonder-fashion.blogspot.com

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.