i went out 6 days...

by - Sunday, November 09, 2008

hello...
finally im here!!

i went out 6 days this week.. 1 week, 7 days...imagine i went out 6 days!!!!!
wad the hell right?
hahaha~

alright..
friday,
i went out with mummy and my sis...bought my prom dress and heels! hees~ so happy with it...
now left with accessories..LOLS! the rest will be on dat day? (:

yesterday,
i thought i will stay at home to rest and do abit of science. in the end, my aunt called..and asked me out. so out again.. LOLS!
alvin korkor came to fetch me with uncle's car..LOLS! den we went to fetch kebee. he is damn naughty~~ next, picked dajie. went tampines for lunch..then back to aunt's home. alvin korkor den drove us to singapore flyer. we explored the little 'jungle'..i think something liddat..took pics..all with erjie..LOLS!
proceeded to the flyer. view was beautiful..but the duration made me wanna sleep. i realised i am not afraid of height anymore?? (:
after the ride, we went poepeye chicken. i tell u, i eat damn much lars!! morning, fishball mee. afternoon, kuay chap...3/4 hours later, chicken!!! and 3/4 pieces.. omg! im sure to put on weight. LOLS! really lors~ imagine the intake...haiyo!
we went back to aunt's home then... in the car, we were all damn crazy becos of one car. hahaha~
played mahjong with them...im lose 7buck. and dajie was damn irritating. she was talking to herself...'ehh, pls respect my 5 dollars..bla bla bla.' i was like... can u shut up? hahaha~ lame dajie~
she drove me home then...

today,
met adeline and weiting at cp.
lied to sotong..and she joined us.. im sorry~ hahahaha!
she was supposed to join us anyway. haha! but the more the merrier mahs!
shopped here and there. i bought lots of snacks.. fish me~ i like wasted alot of money!!!!
on food somemore~ wad the~~
had KFC for dinner. see~ sure FAT! and next week, i have bbq~ diaos!!!!!!!
later my prom dress cannot fit in...how???!!
went toa payoh sport hall with weiting...to watch the tkd demo..waited for jiahao and his student.
saw auntie merly... omg lars~ it's been ages since i last spent my time with them.. i really really miss every single one of them... really!
and wanna say... melati damn pro lars... she created the aerobic by herself..with cho shin sung and super junior T's rokkugo! damn nice okay? bravo girl~ so proud of u!!!!
saw them, and i only hello and bye... cos they were busy...and i dont know what to say.. LOLS! i am not good at words kays~~ forgive me! but it's really good to see u guys again.
hope to cyas soon~!
cab home...

tomorrow i will stay at home..not gonna go anywhere...so pls dont call me out!
really~ i need to study my last paper... lols!
i will post pics another day kay?
i love big bang's sunset glow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
g-dragon~!!!!!!!
nan neol eul sarang hae~

off now...
http://wonder-fashion.blogspot.com!
pls support or advertise for me (:

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.