i want MONDAY to SHOOOO quickly..

by - Thursday, October 30, 2008

i cant believe tomorrow is friday. REALLLYYY!
and monday will be SS..i think many of us are already on holiday mood..most of us have 3 more..
for me, after tmr will be 2 more!
time really passes like rocket! LOLSSS!

i am excited and nervous at the same time.. excited becos the tiring Os are gonna be over..nervous becos my used-to-be best subject, POA, is just tmr.. i wanna scored an A for it. i think i can do it right? hahaha~ anyway, i will take my poa papers with a positive attitude. *ting ting* i just hope to be able to complete it before time...and the questions will not be that tough..(:
i really miss mrs irene tan..if she were to still be in sch, i think i will have higher hopes for my POA..i know mr tan tried his best. i tried looking for him but he was not around!!!!!!! bluff me! he said he will be in sch anytime..can look for him anytime..when i went, no one!! hahaha~ not blaming him lars.. i can still manage. dont worry~

emath p2... was much more manageable than last year..honestly speaking. but i have no time to finish! i was stucked at the stupid apples question. i almost cried while doing. LOLS! there was one teacher, i dont noe her.. she collected the unused paper at the wrong time! wrong time! i was shocked when she suddenly shoom passed my table and took away that unused paper. i was trying hard to slove the questions as time is running. i think that's her fault LORS! i admitted frowning at her cos she interrupted me. LOLS! serve her right!

okay...gonna turn in early today and wake up early tmr to study. (:
i seriously need to sleep!

AND AND!
joanne low said monday watch movie!
LOLS!

dont plan on tuesday cos i might be going to the concert.. hees!

also, erjie said she is not sure whether is a pair of tickets or 1 ticket that she might be getting. LOLS! i hope a pair lars..or more.. LOLS!

and my dear sister said she wanna go the concert with me! LOLS!

i am yearning to get hold of the wonderful tee!

have updated my pics at my picture webs!
<-- click 'PHOTO STATION'

http://wonder-fashion.blogspot.com

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.