bye...

by - Saturday, October 04, 2008

heyya!

yesterday was my last day in school... nonono! actually it's my study break from now till the start the my Os!
it's a short week if u guys realised! hahahas~
although i am supposed to like graduate with the 2007's batch..but i never regret graduating with this current batch of 5Ns. sometimes, i hate and love them..i only know they are very hyper when they come together. hees!

after next week, it will be the time im facing lotsa papers till the 11th of next month.
after the last day, 502 is having a 3d2n chalet @ sentosa! wonderful right? then, prom night! weehoo!

i think i have think too far..hahahas!

nevertheless, i thank everyone who have helped me...
i sound as if i will never see them again.. LOLS!
maybe lors~ cos when we see each other again, we will be busy studying for the papers.. only a short greetings and shoo! hahahas!

okay, regarding the pics, i will upload slowly at my cyworld...but it will be the edited ones..
i have saved the original ones in the zip file. so, if catch me online, just ask me to send u...
worst still, just grab from my cyworld....
peeps who have class pics, pls send to me...thanks!

not updating much again...cos it's the last round.
no more big bang, suju, tvxq, wondergirls, ft island.
more ss, eg, chem, physics, poa etc...
hees!

bye sch, bye friends!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.