by - Saturday, October 04, 2008


to me, the sun is always shining brightly up the sky.
to be able to shine like the sun, i have to be persistent!

one last post before i turn to my books.
did a slight change on my blogskin.
my mr kwon!

i feel so relieved now.
some times, i cant bring myself to trust.
yes~ seen too much and hear too much, aint good at all!

will be back to sch on mon and tue for xtra lessons.
should be calling up teachers to see whether they are free! (:

to 502:
pls visit class blog..since now we are not being able to see each other often..
class blog shall be the place we know what are most of us doing..
please look for me for the pw and user. (:
and rmb to pay $10 for year-book by 21 Oct to the office!
it's compulsory, fyi!

off now to study chem!
*listening to Suju's Marry You*

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.