by - Friday, October 10, 2008

currently taking a short break from memorising. hahahas!
tell you what i am damn addicted to Code Blue.. darn man!
i reccommend people who like Jdrama or Yamapi to watch...
really nice..
im like chiong-ing the drama as well as my studies. oh man!
how i hope that now the Os are over. 12345!!

nevertheless, i did study.. tell myself to finish my work and watch 1 epi per day!
but now i have watch till epi 7 part A... going part B...and the drama has 11 episodes only. hahahas!
and i started 2 days ago..so not one epi per day lars... LOLS!

but i did study alot too!
tmr is the start of Egeog. hees! i wanna do well!
everyone is working very hard...me too!
everybody!! let's make it through together!

i dont know why, i have a sudden confidence in myself..
feel so good!
not becos i think i will do extremely well..
but i know i am trying my best to do well!
HWAITING!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.