by - Monday, October 20, 2008

before i post anything!
i realised that yesterday's post was my 1000th post!
congrats!
hahahas~

okays...
i should not post today...but since i have a bit of time..i shall write short short de...
today was chemistry paper... before i went out, my mood was dampen by my parents...
so i am having cold war with my father right now. he said something that really disappoint me. he finally says that im incapable. right, it sounded damn direct. i quickly wore my shoes and walked off crying. and my neighbors saw me. at least im brave enough to get my thoughts right..and proceeded with my exam.
i really wanna thank god...dont mistaken..im not a christian. but i do have a god to believe in too.(:
i was like 'god, pls bless me to do well'..and god really helped me. the paper today was manageable. really~ first time, i can smile to do a sci paper. well, i think i have some careless mistakes here and there. but i have put in my best.(:
tmr english..gonna have ample rest cos paper 1 & 2 are in the late noon. which will ended near 7pm. crazy right?

ohya~ anyone have extra tickets to KPOP Concert? can share with me? i really really want to go.
thanks to people who willing to help me..like eric, aina and miyoung!
tell you, they are really nice people kays? hees~
but if anyone have extra tix, pls try to give me can? plsplspls!
i want to sing 'i want nobody nobody like you'!!!!!

and!

anyone going airport? i wanna go too..
but dont noe wad to do... tell me if u going!!!!!

off now!
thankyou for wishing me(:
happy belated birthday to you!

good luck everyone taking olevel!
i can throw chem liaos!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.