EXAMS START TOMORROW!

by - Monday, October 01, 2007

yoyo!!

i woke up early in the morning to study. hees~ and so, i went school feeling sleepy. i even messaged weiting and char asking whether there is school today. hahahs! my chaywei was not feeling good today. cheers okay? i might not know what had happened but im old enough to guess. dont let it affect your studies kay? your future is more important compare to others. :D chemistry, was doing revision and i have not start on my science revision. i kept focusing on my humanities. school today was fine just abit sleepy.

studied my SS. oh no! it is just tomorrow. i told mummy about my health. i told her i have breathing difficulty these few days. i think it is because i am too nervous about exams. so i am eating medicine again. D: sians! i hate eating medicine! but what to do? my health is always giving me problem. got to go now.. sleeping soon!

good luck 409!! i simply just love this class as days goes by! lovely classmates~ as for teacher, he always spot our mistakes and fine us! hahhas~

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.