by - Tuesday, October 30, 2007

heyhey!
just got a shock from sarah. hahahas~
i asked her what kinds reaction does she wants me to react. and she said,'say sarah u siao ah!'
hahhas~
dont mind her kay? hhahas~ i can cure her. hahahs~

alright, i shouldnt be here now, typing in english. hahas~ cos tomorrow is chinese day. therefore, i have to speak chinese, write chinese and study chinese. hahahs~ i will do that once i finish. hahas~

i read a book just now. i think it was from my sis's teacher. okay, that book enlighten me some how. so i am gonna continue reading it. may consider bringing it to HK. hahahs~ oh ya, i will bringing a book as my dairy. wanna write down my thoughts and sharings in HK. therefore, when im back, blog entries will be in parts. hahahs~ beware. this is also a chance to improve my writing. right~ mr tan? hahas~ i bet he will be smiling if he reads. LOLS!

and and... u might be hacing a little shock right? xue'e actually reads. LOLS! okay, only certain books. overall, i still hate reading. hahhas~ this book is optional. hahs~

however, it's time to brush up my language LIAO! hahas~
cyas!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.