하하~

by - Saturday, October 13, 2007

thanks for slashing my name in that group. i know it's just out to spite me or what~ whatever! by the way, if u read it, dont feel hurt alright? this are just my thoughts...so~ dont take it to heart.

alright~ do you know something, my dear?
living in some places might not give you peace. so u will have to leave. of course willingly~
like me, i leave that particular group willingly. cos there's no true friendship in the group. what i see now are just fake. u know when i see it, my heart will just laugh at myself saying how stupid am i to think that they are worth my concern. well, i told my heart that it's the past. now, living in a new place, i find laughters that i hope for... people here are so real.. when they dislike, they dislike.. they have seriousness in their career and also times for relaxing. whereas, in my old place, there's only acting. people are just acting to be real..and i dislike it all along. throughout these five years, when i start to lose them, i felt terrible. i cant lose them as my pals.. but as time goes by, the feeling faded away.. so that's me now. i may appear to be heartless..not thinking about others. however, please question them. do they ever spare a thought for me? hahas! actually, i have prepared something for them becos they are graduating. but i think it's useless now. and i shall throw it away... thanks for the photo frame~ it will still go with me in the future. cos i think and for sure know that the feeling of hating u guys will be gone one day. and when that one day comes, we have already forget each other. i have known some of u for 5 years, im glad to know all of u.
take care and all the best.

to 501 ad 502,
i had retained but i still treat all of u as my friends who grew together. i wish all of u the best in your Olvl..okay?
we'll meet whenever we meet again in future~
jiayou! :D

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.