by - Saturday, October 27, 2007

yupyups...

i am so nervous! u know why? because monday will be the day that i have been afraid of.
math p1... i hope i am able to calm myself and not getting to nervous. same again... every time having exams... my heart beats very fast and i am having breathing difficulties again.

after olvl, i will be busy doing hk stuff. two weeks to hk!!! i am so so excited. and also, working during holidays. that means i have to plan my meetings with important people. gathering with my cute 409 classmates, my dear sweet liping, my godsis....etc. oh ya~ i have to miss my primary school gathering cos i will be at hk... kind of pity because it has been years... after leaving pri sch, i have not seen my friends. hope i can make it during the next meeting.

alright... mummy has been telling to just do my best. i am grateful to have such a wonderful mother. always teaching me how to be a better person and how to trust myself. mummy~ i will do my best...i know my limits.
not forgetting my friends.

rmb people~ i want everyone to smile!

You May Also Like

3 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.