TOMORROW, THE BIG DAY :)

by - Sunday, October 28, 2007

hellos!

i am so nervous. tomorrow will be the day!! ahh~ gin jang!
i woke up early today..and soon received a message from erjie. she asked whether we wanna have breakfast together. so i went into my parents' room to inform them. i went back to my room to lie for awhile. got up and bathed. waited for uncle to come fetch us. we went to elder uncle's house to eat. he just came back from HK (which i will be goin soon). we chit chatted and went to his house. he showed us the pictures he took in Macau. oh~ the buildings over there are really pretty!

so my elders tell me what to do when i get to HK. they told me places that is worth going. and of course, take lots of pics. hees~ seems like my elders are more excited than me. hahahas~

after that, uncle drove us home. and soon again, i left home. went CP to meet weiting to study. chaywei and joanne joined us later. i did 2 papers which i am so proud of myself. hahahas~ adeline and joanne~ get well soon!

went home aroud 6+.

ahh~ gonna sleep soon. cos going school early to study. cyas!

good nite dears~

409 jiayou!!!!!!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.