by - Tuesday, September 11, 2007

yoyo!
waiting for joanne to send me the powerpoint. hahas!

watching Happy Shares just now. Hongki is cute lars!! gonna continue when im free. :)

oh ya, chaywei and i met an idiotic man in the bus just now. LOLS! we saw an empty place and so i walked towards it. then there was this man, i thought he was alighting so i let him passed. in the end!!! he changed his seat to the one we wanted to sit. duhs! he already has a seat. WTH! i rolled my eyes at him and said 'FISHBALL'! and many eyes were on me. excuse me! it's that man 's fault alright? damn idiotic lars! typical SG-reans! afraid of sitting with others. will it KILL!! rahh~ crazy! hate that man! he's the first stranger i ever scolded! SHR!

cyas!
nites my dear!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.