JAEJIN'S NEW MSG!

by - Monday, September 24, 2007

yes! my dear update his roiworld. hahahs~

he apologised for not going online... nvm~ i wont blame u!
hahahs!! he is very happy to received Shinin award on Asia Song Festival.
what a cute boy! <3

alright, before i go to study, let me blog. okay? i cant live without blogging a day.

school was okay today. had our morning assembly in class. PE, went to sport hall and we played captain's ball. my arm was injured but not that serious. i can still swing it. hahahas~ Chem, i could sense that mrs raj was not in good mood. hahas! POA, did some work but most of the time was just staring into blanks. recess, with classmates.:D English, i got fine becos of speaking non-english. aishh! i wont blame mr tan for that becos my oral exam is on WED! WTH~ gonna read more english. hahahas! assembly, 411 farewell. hmm... see ya guys! jiayou! EM, went through prelim paper. home after that.

okay, tomorrow is a special day. hahhas! it's mid-autumn fest! hahahas! someone read this will scold me. hahahas! by the way, be happy tomorrow! that someone! 16 yrs old! pls be more mature. same to those sitting beside me. stop making me act like a 15 yr old - old girl can? 16 liao still so childish. play with monkey! ahahahs!! joking lars~

overall, i am happy! start afresh!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.