by - Saturday, September 15, 2007

yoyo!
here again.

doing math now. taking a break~ just a moment ago, while i was doing my math, i heard a loud 'BANG'.. i stopped doing and went out to look what is going on. daddy open the gate and checked so do my neighbour. then, uncle said isit the tyre of his bicycle. hahas~ and really it's his! hahahas~ all of us started laughing. we thought there was an accident. hahahs!! okays~ i uploaded happy share, music core and star king caps on my sub-blog. check it out! and my mouse spoilt! i cant scroll using my mouse. RAH! so uncomfortable~ gonna buy new mouse soon. and ya~ gonna make new spec soon. it's like finally kies? my current spec have been giving me problem. cannot see far and when it is dark. :D gonna choose nice one! hahahas~

off now.

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.