GETTING NEARER-

by - Wednesday, September 19, 2007

yo dear~

just woke up from my afternoon nap. hahahas~ it's been quite a long time since i had my afternoon nap. :D

school was okay today except after recess. there was time the class gets so serious in listening. everyone was quiet. physic, gotten back our test. i passed but not a good pass. hahahas!! so nothing to be proud of. english, did some group work again. and we were talking about having chalet. have to contact uncle about it :D i was studying alone in class during free period. oh~ so proud of myself. wanna sleep actually..hehs! recess, ate rice.

i had a bad headache once i reach home. so i decide to take a nap. alright~ stop for now.
gonna do work! ciaos!

love junsu and jaejin!
they motivate me... my big motivation!
;)

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.