白痴

by - Friday, September 07, 2007

okays.. i just feels like naming this entry 'idiot'. ahahas!

cos i like it! yeah!

this post will be abit idiotic. ahahs!

as if i care. go on with what u want! i dont give a damn.
i wanna tell my dear that im enjoying my holidays. although there are lots of work. hhahas!!

becos of u! hah! u are not in my life. so~ shoo! dont come near to me cos i will just whack u like how i whack insects. hahaha!

idiotic right? i feel like typing all this. no purpose just for sake of fun!

big bang's songs gave me attitude. yeah! thanks man! can i scold that four letter word?
wad are u thinking? it's FISH! hhahas!

try me? dream on~

wow... im a freak. my last post was an emo one but now..it's an idiotic. hahahas!!
lalalala~

stop alaf-ing. oh my~ ** looks just freak me out. D: feeling sad now?
dont cry~ i wont be there for u.. LOLS!

off now.. gonna watch tv!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.