by - Saturday, September 16, 2006

YAYAYA!!
IM BACK!!


ive decided to blog..but nt so often.
before that i shall remind readers something..

1. THIS IS MY BLOG.
2. WADEVA I WRITE IS MY PROBLEM NOT ANY READERS PROBLEM.
3. IT'S MY PERSONAL PLACE WHERE I VENT MY ANGER/SHARE MY HAPPINESS.
4. DONT BE SO SENSITIVE.
5. I HAVE MY RIGHTS.
6. I NEVER MAKE ANY PERSONAL ATTACK.
7. IF U ARE UNHAPPY WITH MY ENTRY, THEN DONT READ. I WONT FORECE U. READ ALREADY, IT'S UR PROBLEM.
LASTLY,
8. MYOB


will blog at today tmr..gonna study tmr..bleh..
thankies everyone who supported me. lent me their helping hands.
i will move on.

im nt fakin or anything...jus being myself. i like blogging.this the onli place i can write my feelings, my life..so i tink i have nth wrong..yups?
if u hav a blog, u would write sth on certain things..so dn blame me..and and tell me u nva write.. it's a nig joke kies? pls treat me fairly. okies..nagging period will start tmr..stay tune..

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.