by - Tuesday, September 19, 2006

a long day fer me today..so exasperated. P.E, frisbie again! hahhas~ but today was fun. i cant jog. mr tay said i HIAO!! he even caused me to fall dwn..hahahas~ and even knocked me head..rahh~POA, new topic.sians~ i cant coop it. English, read newspaper..den oral practice..recess, strangled rongyi with my pe shirt..wahaha~ so funny lars. maths, mr lee. hahahas~ new topic too. assembly, play on water conservation. din watch much cos mr siming kept disturbing me!!! wth~ he's gone insane..hahahas~SS, got back test. 13/25.i have a new nickname!! 'SURE' was given by mr singh..nice one ars~hahahas!! went fer chem remedial with wilson. mr leow teaching us. i was dreaming most of the time. too tired..dance today..okies lars.. me and rongyi's comedy..hahahahs~

end here..

will blog more tmr..with pics on fri..hahahas~

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.