by - Friday, September 29, 2006

hehe~jus finished one chap of maths..oh gosh~i have lotsa questions..finding mr lee tmr~

im so tired today but i onli rest when i hav time..hahahas~maths, revision..mr lee's getting old lars~hahaas!! kept giving wrong questions..hais~georg, mrs lim let us do our own revision..started on my tourism.hmm~no questions..except IR. and memorising. Chinese, going thru compo..recess, quite moody still.i ate veh fast..im sorry gfs~no one offended me is jus im too tired and dn wished to tok much. english, did cloze passage. SS, mr singh was not ard..work was given..did it but nt finished..hehs~chem, b4 dat, asked permission to go to the washrm. mrs raj wanted me to bring pei xuan too. im a nice gal so i brought her with me. den yuemin called her frm upstairs..i told her someone's calling u. she asked me nt to care cos dey want to disturb her..LOLS!! she's funny lars.. went back fer chem...revision too. know my CA marks..damn~i did badly..jus passed. mrs raj told me nt to give up on science..alrite~i will study hard fer my sci and see wad's tha result. god bless~

aft sch, saw jenna outside sch. chatted with her..den companied zien and adeline to buy bubble tea. and ya...i have phobia towards alan now. he's scary..hahahas!!! took 159 with jenna..chatted with her alot..not my probs but others..hahahas!!

HAPPY BDAE TO JENNA a.k.a SUPERSTAR!!
WOOTS~ 17 ALR~ LOVE YOU!!
U WAN MY PAMPER??
HAHAHAS~~
BEST WISHES!!
MAY ALL UR DREAMS CUM TRUE!!

okiies...booked the chalet alr~gonna have fun during hols!! i guess i cant work den..
hahahas~
cyas readerS~

oh ya..b4 i go..to those who concern..i noe i have not been being myself this few daes..i can either laugh like a mad gal or get pissed off so easily..but im nt angry with anyone..jus dat i tink im too stressed up and lack of energy. pls forgive me kies~? i will get my GENKI back!! hahahas~jus hoping exams can be over quickly...i wan to rest!! and play!! and outing with my GFS!!!
hahahas~~
edure!!!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.