by - Friday, September 15, 2006

hellos everyone!! i have an important news to make today.
here we go~

sorry to my dear readers. i gonna close dwn my bloggie. today will be the last day. so this shall be the last entry. really sorry lars~ i noe my blogskin is jus up and now im closing dwn but i will leave my blog here. readers can leave message and i may consider replying.some of you may be wondering why of sudden i wanna closed dwn..i will explain to my readers.

i find that i have no freedom of having this bloggie. my blog creates trouble fer me and other pple who read my entries. but i would like to emphasize on this: i create this blog fer myself to express my anger and happy moment in my life. even my point of view which i encountered/i see. end! back to the point. so this is why readers get offended and i created trouble. im so sad to close dwn my blog..liddat i cant update news in DBSG/ my everyday life anymore. i noe some feel sad and some may feel happy. oh~

this matter is serious. can u imagine becos of ur blog, readers gathered and said dat blog is the root of all troubles.and dey have blog too. hais~readers said i wrote things veh obvious dat im saying a particular person. i think they din read my previous entries. i shall not say so much if not i may get into trouble tmr. nono~better becareful. i like wad xiaxue said..if readers tink things are offensive or not good to see, they can choose not to visit that particular blog. blog is sth public if not why isit dat dere is this thing called BLOG. dots rite? hais~dn understand..oops~ive forgotten nt to write sth harsh if nt readers may get hurt..

my situation is bad now. im so stress up this few daes.
1. grandma's prob
2. family matters
3. examination matters
4. actually it should not be my prob but becos of my dear bloggie and it dragged me dwn. but i wun blame my blog.

i will not shift to another blog cos i dn wan to be like most of pple are doing. they shifted and set password on their blog/ tell onli certain pple about their blog. i dn like it. Blog should open publicly not to hide. if not, i rather dn set up a blog. i have a small place in a forum and a cyworld.if u wan, u may approach me fer the url. but now, i give to pple i tink they are nt a problem. cos i dont want to hurt readers and create trouble fer me alr~ :]

bye my readers and blog.im really really really sorry fer leaving liddat. anything to tell me jus tag my board.if dere's anything more to say, i will update tonite. bye~

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.