by - Thursday, September 14, 2006

hellos!

sch tday was alrite except dat i was sleepy. gt back eng test. i passed.23/30..well done? hahas~slept immediately aft doing my corrections. dat lady woke me up. i ignored and went back to slp.den she shouted my name. damn her can? i was soundly asleep alr~yet she woke me up. i din made any noise by slpin rite..WTH~when we tok,she asked to shut up.when we slp, she wake us up. wad she wan? dots lars..crazy lady~do u tink i will giv u face? WLL~ lessons and recess den off. looked fer rongyi and gfs aft lessons. we fooled ard.so funny lars~poor yong guang's bag.hahahas~the 9 of us, me,rongyi, jtee, ying, sab, jac, gud na, weiqiang and hong yuan went HG point.. on the way dere, called mummy to tell her i will be home late. she told me abt grandma. aft hanging up, i broke dwn. i noe i've gave some of dem a shock..so sry~ wanna thx the 8 of dem. cheering me up~love u guys. let me cry and i'll be alrite~hahahas~ im strong so as my mummy!!

MESSAGES!
->To ying: lols~okies..thanks so much fer tday. <33
->To bernie: will cheer up. ur magic was lame.haahas~
-> To jenna: hahahas~yeh!! superstar love pampergal!! <33
->To sabrina: okies~thankies so much fer tday. my love~lols..<33

당신이 나에게 말할 수 있습니까?
나 울었다.

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.