by - Thursday, September 21, 2006

back back!!

Chinese, gt back test. 28/50. gonna get scolding frm mummy.English, last oral practice. did it with joy..char was sleeping. POA, test fer tmr was postponed. shit lars~ my accrued expense still not good. hais~exams ard the corner..1 more week~recess, was released late but met fiona at the rice stall.hahahas~went back to class. CME~ screamed! cos i saw my tcher~hahahas!! feel asleep then. tcher kept waking me up but i continued. physics, mr tee gave us a revision wrksheet. mr tham really helped me alot..hahahas!! but im nt sure whether it's correct. find rongyi.. went to have ice-cream. copy notes for physics~oral exam.. nervous. damn~did badly fer it.. =[ went to find rongyi..studied. actually today was my off day..hahhas!! bought food back to sch to eat. hahas~so gud of daud to wait fer me. went home with siming and wilson. took 372 with ssm. not studying today...
------------------------------------------------
ya..like wad u said..let time slove this prob b/w us. hope dat aft exams we are fine jus like b4.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
what can i do to make u love me?
*dn tink so much..its a song!!
wahahaha~

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.