by - Wednesday, September 13, 2006

hasnt been blogging fer a long time. i lazy to blog and was busy with the new skin..hehs!!

finally it's up! new skin..MICKEY!! my favourite!!

sch had resume.now it's time to study and revision. ive planned my time-table.shld start ytd but i was unwell. im rather moodless rite nw. dn wanna blog so much..my grandma was hospitalised. mummy cried this few daes.. how i wish i could be able to hlp her. im stil young. it affects me when mummy is liddat. how can my relatives run away when the family needs hlp. how selfish. shouldnt dey be the one who telling my mummy wad she/we shld do? mummy is the youngest and yet she's doing everything. she has to take care of us and run in and out of the hospital everyday. jus a small simple request frm her yet everyone is finding excuses not to accept.. i cried with mummy. now, im feeling lost. i wanted to hlp so much but im young. i hate to see my mummy worn out. i feel like screaming at dem but dey are my elders.i mus show respect nt to be rude. but cant dey jus lend a hlpin hand to my mummy? god~dn u tink dat this is unfair? y has it to be my mummy? y is everyone tinks dat she's the devil aft grandpa died? y cant dey tink of demself..wonder if dey did alot to grandpa and grandma? i really hate dem...i dn wish to see mummy break dwn again.

hais~this few daes i had been hidden my unhappiness up. yup~sth had happened to my family. i din tell anyone cos it's my prob. i'd cried..grandpa left me last yr~even now, i still miss him. whenever i visit grandma, i alwaes tend to ask wher's grandpa.. thou it's silly but he's really a nice gentleman. onli blame is dat he led a tough life. i hate my aunties!! when grandpa was hospitalised, again, mummy was the one doing everything. when he's away, dey cried more. but mummy cried quietly at nite alone and broke dwn the last day of funeral. hais~ is this life? so unfair...

*cry*

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.