by - Thursday, March 26, 2009

안녕!

i went out with my mummy today!!! haha~
saw on i-weekly that there is a Robinson sale..so mummy ask me to go check it out!
went EXPO!!
we bought many things..and i finally used the $20 voucher given by samsung! hahaha~
i bought 2 pair of shoes. actually i tried one...then mummy said 'buy one only?'..so i look at her with the 'you wan me buy 2?' face. LOLS! she say for ur poly lehs...can change mahs! so okay! search for another pair! hahaha~
saw everlast polo tee...initially, i wanna to get the same design and color with my sister. but im afraid she doesnt like the idea of both having the same..so i did not buy..who knows that moodswing girl actually doesnt mind! fishball!
i spotted a very cute packaging for a perfume..hence i went to test the smell..it's nice and sweet! but my Ferragamo one is nicer! hehehe! so that perfume actually comes with body spray...decided to buy the body spray..i dont noe why? cos mummy actually giving me her small estee lauder perfume which i like the smell too! hahaha~ and my sister could use the body spray too...she doesnt use perfume...but i dont mean that she has B.O kay?! she dont have! ahahaha~
so mummy also bought a perfume....and i went 'fair fair'. i think we cant always go shopping together. will spend alot! haha~
we hit $100plus lohs~ daddy gonna nag at us! hahaha~ but i dont tink he will ever noe..hehs!
train to pasir ris...dined at sakae sushi...not very good! hahaha~ home then!

im like waiting for my pay to come lars! spend alot this month lohs!
more than 100bucks? hitting like 200? wth~

ohya~ few days ago, i chatted with kirk on FB. he asked when am i going to the states. i told him when i have $$$...shockingly, he said what if my uncle and him sponsor half of my ticket money? i was like...wad should i reply? hahaha~ i said but im planning to go Taiwan with Dajie later this year...LOLS!
but they told me they might be coming back SG next year! omg! that would be great! i cant wait to see them lars! den mummy was like if they come back...u go back with them lohs! actually can lehs! hahaha~ shall save $$$$$$
so KIEN!!!! give me more deployment lehs!
hahaha~

okays! i dont noe wad to type liaos!
going off!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.