off to Johor!

by - Tuesday, March 31, 2009

mummy woke me up today..
erjie asked me whether wanna go johor shopping..and it's been ages since i shop at Johor.
hehehe!
so i bathed and make-up bla bla...off to meet erjie and alvin korkor.
okay...they are the first 2 to see my new hairstyle besides my family. LOLS!
besides that, my father and sister doesnt even comment at all lors...as if i never cut hair. LOLS!

the new custom is big...hahah!

we watched confession of a shopaholic. student price is like RM6 only. LOLS! so cheap lohs!
before that, went to hongkong cafe for breakfast cum lunch. alvin korkor told us about his uncle funny incident...i spilled my rice out becos of the story. it was super hilarious! hahaha! ask me personally if u are interested. LOLS! i finished my baked rice and erjie was like " wow! u really can eat lehs!" LOLS!
i bought a dress which i saw in singapore...selling SGD18...but there RM29.90...convert is worth it! haha!

okay! the movie super damn nice! but it's bad cos becky shops like crazy...and get herself in debts. haha! but i wanna shop like her but not get any debts. LOLS!
am reading the storybook....the first series.. confession of a shopaholic. will finish it ASAP in order to read the others. hehehe!
so i am bringing the book to chalet tmr! i hope i have space to put it in my bag! LOLS!

after movie, we shop...yes! i didnt buy any clothes...but i saw Etude House! i saw it when erjie went "faceshop lehs!"...it's just beside The Faceshop.
since singapore doesnt have Etude cosmetics shop...so i went in.
i bought nail polish...2 colors...1 basecoat and topcoat. 2 masks. a mascara. eyeliner gel. a eyeliner brush! hahaha! spent a total of RM117.10...SGD50 plus! hhah! spent alot right! ya~ im shocked too...
that's why recently i said "shopping is good for health!" cos it makes u HAPPY! LOLS!
but im not doing anymore shopping in SG already...cos im really broke...i have to save for TAIWAN trip! so scary~ when i calculate about how much i spent this month. i totally freak out! i hope my pay this month would be more! hahahaha! hope my commission is great.
i trimmed my eyebrow..and i feel stupid to do that...cos i have bangs now..so who the hell will see my eyebrows..idiot! hahah~
home for dinner then.

i am going for chalet tmr! so i wont be blogging till sat or sun?
cos i wont have the energy!
having fun next few days!
so dont miss me! text me if anything:)

okay~ i need to change my blog song to LOLLIPOP soon!
and a blogskin!

it's April's Fool tmr!
dont trick me! i will *(%@!^&@!
hahahaha! joking:D

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.