by - Friday, March 06, 2009

hello(:

shall update now.

ytd, i met weiting. we went shopping..LOLS!
i bought a tank top...it was having discount. so ya~ hahaha!
went cotton on...tried on the top. but abit loose for my shoulder. LOLS~ weiting was indecisive. she dont noe whether wanna buy or not. in the end, she bought nothing. kays~ we will go for another trip. hahaha~ okay?
after shopping with her, took mrt to office for training. after that, i went home..cos im tired..besides, cousin and frens were heading somewhere i dont know. hahaha~

yups...that's my ytd.

today, i was sleeping so well. my phone rang. i wanna reject the call cos i wanna SLEEP!
but i will feel guilty if i were to reject. so i answered. guess what? a pig asked me to wake up to go play badminton. LOLS!
i called shiting... she thought i was one of them. i told her im a victim too. hahaha~
i did not go..cos my mummy was out.
so i stayed at home.
watched tv. i found another drama to watch. LOLS!
okay...that's all!

tomorrow...i am working.
yes! so after this, i am turning in. cos i have to wake up super early.
working at jurong point. i need at least an hour journey.
wth~ second time at JP.
i noe at least i have work...but my travel fare plus destination. wth~
anyways, only for 2 days lars. just endure with it.
any kind souls wanna come look for me? hahahaha~
hint to my frens!

13 March is my donghae and his buddies' comeback day!

off now!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.