by - Friday, March 13, 2009


FINALLY BACK! SUPER JUNIOR!

heading to IT Fair later with mother and sister. haha!
cos my sister will not be free on weekend...same to me. cos i will be working at IT Fair. buy samsung phones from samsung booth kays? hahaha~

yesterday, i did nothing..yes rot at home. eating lotsa junks. so feel like a junk right now. no lars! im not a junk. 하하~
watched dramas...bla bla...
simply bored.

super junior is making their comeback on music bank today!!!!!!
i cant watch it! fishball~
i hope donghae wont be angry with me.
cos i cant watch music core and inkigayo too! sad!
i hope they will be on family outing soon. hehe~

i have to bring demo out with me! i hope that person taking demo from me will meet me lars!
it's simply tiring of holding on to so many phones...making my bag super heavy..rahh!
why take from me today?!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.