by - Sunday, February 22, 2009

okay.
im here...
i realise i have serious moodswing these few days. so better dont provoke me.
ya! minor things will also get it from me if i get irritated. i dont noe why... but i can have moodswing right?! can right? fishball!

alright.. tomorrow is monday. yes! no work till weekend.

friday, i met up with the girls. bla bla bla... we sat at starbucks to chit chat.. den take pics.
went Giant...sat with them awhile and left to meet erjie. dinner with her at jurong point. off to chervon. sing not much. uncle is super high.. haha! home then.

sat, work at smw plaza sing. lunch with tingwei. he's working opposite of me. LOLS! super boring lohs. watch miotv. love the jap drama Rookies. went punggol for supper. same train with cousin and fren. lrt to coffee shop. ate prawn mee. home then.

today, same! work at smw. boring. was pissed..shant elaborate. lunchu cum dinner break with tingwei. back to work. after work, home.

i noe super summarised. but i like can?!

certain things people may not agree with me. im not talking about one thing only.
some probs doesnt have to share with everyone right? for example, what for i share my family matters with outsiders? so random right? if it's not serious matter i dont mind sharing.
im 19 and i am at the age of thinking more things. come on~ last episode on chapter 1. if i still carry on to stay at 16/17. i might as well freaking go see a doctor on my mentality right?
well, not trying to pin point at anyone. im just sharing my freaking thoughts.
seriously, i dont need anyone to share the same point of view with me. different people have different views. of u simply cant get along with me, then be it. be contented when people can get along with u. cos they noe the terms that they are not me, so i have to accept for who they are.

maybe im stupid to keep accepting lors. so what? at least i feel happy.
even if im unhappy with certain people. what can i do? tell them straight, "ay! i dont like u lehs!"
pls lors...if u wan me to be straightforward, i really can. so choose~ u want a damn fucking straightforward me or the one that is easy-going..doesnt really matters me.

everything has a limit, for this i know.
it still depends on how long is ur limit right?

wad the hell...im like ranting and complaining now lars.
i dont wanna see ask me about this post.
cos i wont answer any.
ive said. IM HAVING SERIOUS MOODSWING RIGHHHT NOWWWWWW!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.