by - Thursday, February 12, 2009

hello!

after blogging, i will go offline liaos.
cos tmr i have work at Westmall.
ya~ you should be 'wah! siao ars?! stay sengkang, go Westmall work.'
LOLS!
but at least i know how to travel right? this job teaches me how to go certain part of singapore that i haven been to.
last week jurong pt..this week Westmall. fyi, it's at bukit batok. take mrt can liaos.
dont u tink im ranting? hahaha~
abit lars...cos i have to report 10am!
wth right?
so i have to wake up early..therefore, i have to sleep early..to prevent my eyes from swelling.
my eyes are abit crazy de...

anyways, congrats to Wonder Girls for winning DaeSang at Seoul Music Awards!!!!
from 'tell me' to 'nobody'!!! love u girls!
and also Big Bang!!!!!!!!
of cos!!! my gods! TVXQ!!
although they are not there to collect their prizes...but i still love them like hell!
im proud to be a Cassiopeia, a V.I.P and a Wonderful!
shall name myself 'A Wonderful Cassiopeia V.I.P'
hahaha!

okay... i tink should be enough already?
gonna go off now!
ohya~ most probably wont be online till sunday.
so dont miss me!
friends, if u miss me...just sms me! i will reply when im free!
hohoho~
i wan go shoppppiing!!!!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.