$$$$$

by - Thursday, February 05, 2009

안녕!

i went out very early today. i wanna sleep longer de...hahah!
meet weiting, amanda and adeline at Hg Mall. weiting was late! haha~
if im not wrong, amanda mention this in her blog. LOLS!
went kfc for breakfast. then, we walked to her house. yes! cos now is adult fee!
wth~ stupid 'tee' makes me so irritated.
hohoho...
mahjong starts.... amanda's chihuahua so cute! but abit hyper lars~ haha!
i lose $$$$..okay lars...not that bad. but really not much luck.
ended mahjong at 5pm...cos i have to go down to take pay! hees~
so i bus down.. damn sleepy. but luckily there's music for me! haha!
bumped into alvin korkor.. so he accompanied me to take pay. actually, he went twice already. LOLS! so sorry nehs!
bus back to cp to meet mummy.
i treat mummy dinner!! daddy was like saying 'i should come back early..' haha~
too bad! now i need money for sch and taiwan!

my mummy betrayed me! wth~ she revealed my secret to aunt. rahh!
ya~ it's really true. there will be no secret between my family. becos after a day, everyone knows. hahaha!

tmr leaving house early too! go joanne's house mahjong! yes~ my frens are all mahjong-ing nowadays. i dont noe why. suddenly, i have so many people to mahjong with! LOLS!
find me on weekdays ya? but try not to be on mondays and tuesdays... cos i reserve them for tv! hahaha!

saturday work at jurong pt SMW.
actually is handphone shop at the same place..but with a partner.
but i start work late than usual. start at 1pm. hohoho~
but travel time cut down my sleeping time! rahh~

more work work!
cos i wan $$$$$$$$$
unless, someone sponsor my taiwan trip lars!
hahaha!

also! pls pray that my appeal is success!
weiting! u better pray for me hors!
seriously, i really wan TP...
compared the courses, i think i will be happy in TP.
hahaha!

anyways, i need to sleep already.
my eyes pain!

goodnight!
i heard my hubby asking me to sleep!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.