by - Wednesday, February 18, 2009

HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY TO LEWIS!
may all your wishes come true!!

i am super bored now.
hahaha~
like what my uncle said 'hang legs'. he bought a macbook and is trying to get use to it.
hahah!

have done some thinking...
now, most of us still having our holidays.. we can still meet out like once a week.
if once school starts, we surely will not get to meet each other once a week..and most of us get into different schools.
i only miss the times in school that we had fun in class and after class. we see each other everyday..and do silly stuffs just to entertain one another.
but i could not turn back time...
why i sound so depressed uh?!
hahaa~
anyway, it's good to do some thinking. at least my brain is not dead or turn too rusty.

i should go shop more?
the stupid bus fare is making people consider whether to go far or not. fishball eh?
but actually i dont mind...like seriously if u keep going the same old place..i tell you..i rather stay at home!
haha~

and and!
my second wisdom tooth is out. wth~
my lips giving me prob again. painful~

tell u!
i need some space..
i have my own way and i do it my own way.

anyways, im off now.
not sure blogging at night not.

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.