R.I.P

by - Wednesday, April 23, 2008


yep! the man u see in that pic, passed away today.
he's my father's cousin. so means, my uncle!
happened to visit when we were back at msia for cny.
although all of us thought when will we meet again.. however, to him, our last meeting was during CNY. he fell and was suffered from many illnesses.. so if u have elderly at home, pls do take care of them. no matter how trouble it is, pls treasure them.
my grandpa died becos he fell and then suffered from lungs infections..it was quite sad when i heard aunt telling daddy. although ive only met him once in my life...but i remembered him. yes! i hope uncle would rest in peace.. becos we all will pray for u...pls protect us when u are up there too!
R.I.P

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.