AHHHH!! QIUUUU!!!

by - Monday, April 21, 2008

yo!

crazy nose/flu have been affecting since morning. i woke up coughing like i gonna cough blood. hahas! keep sneezing when im in school... my nose is as if its dropping down. feeling damn terrible. could not eat prawn mee becos of my sick. idiot! went to support the badminton tournament. cheered!! which means i scream! half way, feeling giddy... went home.. in the bus, damn irritated by the driver cos the bus kept jerking.. also irritated by the people cos they kept hitting me..fish! could not sleep at all! back home.. started coughing like mad when im having dinner. nose was block as well...dinner for me today was so tiring.. so, i guess i have breathing difficulty when sleeping later... may skip school tomorrow!! it's time to see the doctor again!

i hate getting sick! cos i feel like a useless human!
rahh! damn! repair my lungs pls! :D

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.