by - Sunday, April 13, 2008

i did not know this get so serious. becos of this, u wanna hate me, i have no comments. but it's not that i do not have eyes to see. i have! that particular post i was written at the time i was damn angry..i noe u did alot too. we all have conscience. i am not sure if u are talking about me..but i dislike it when u said no one force me to accept it.. however, will anyone wants to take up the job?

forget it... i have nothing to say...

i hate to ask people about opinions...hate to make decisions too. i will give up my post.
however, to tell u, i noe who are doing who are not.
but do u noe, i have so much in my heart to say..yet, there's no ears for me to tell..as in a safer ear which can listen to me.. no! i have none.

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.