REUNION DINNER!

by - Wednesday, February 06, 2008

cabbed to uncle's house at around 5+.. we were the first to reach. hehs! had moodswing...qyite frustrated. was better after dinner. hehs! becos i saw my hubbies on tv!!

left around 8+... gonna wake up early tomorrow!!

everyone!! i will be leaving to malaysia tomorrow noon till next tue. you can still sms me but i will not be able to reply till tue. have fun!!

oh~ i am worry that i might 4get to bring some things over. hais~ somehow, i dn feel like going malaysia ler.. cos i miss my hubbies... my mickeys!

i have pink nails now! hahaa!

ohya~ 502, rmb sat at mrs wong's house. i am sorry that i cant join u guys! but but! my soul will be there!! hahahas~

gonna greet everyone in advance becos i may not be blogging till tue!! oh! no blogging.. sian!!

anyways,
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!

i love junsu! and junsu loves me!
hahas~

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.