by - Monday, February 25, 2008

annyoung!
currently blogging at erjie's house.

dare not stay in the living room for long time. hehs!

school today was okay. i took the later bus to school. first period, EL. did summary writing. egeog, went through question in tys. poa, gotten back latest test!! 22/25!! wow! jiayou~! hees~ told mummy and she asked me to keep improving. assembly was student leader investiture. CE, discussed about home-cuming. i felt abit upset during the discussion. however, i do not want to probe over it too much. hehe~ lunch, went out for prawn mee again!! after which, went back to class to pack my bag. charmaine accompanied me to the bus-stop. thankyou prawn! hahas~

tomorrow might be going out if the plan move on smoothly!

ohya~ jalyn was funny. if u read the comments from her at my friendster. she missed me but yet she tried to deny.. how cute!!!

off now..

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.