HAPPY CNY & IM BACK!!

by - Monday, February 11, 2008

annyoung!!
i know many miss me!!

i am back! but i am so so tired! sick!!
hahahas~ having serious cough!
i missed school today and i miss 502 but my table the most! LOLS!

i had fun at malaysia. was happy to see my relatives over there! especially kimpoh!
i will blog more on malaysia tomorrow. and will also upload pics in my phone.. the rest will upload asap when erjie give me.

i miss bingxian so much!
oh ya~ xiaoshu called back from San Fran. on the first day of cny. he knows about my blogshop. and i told him about going overseas for studies.. he told me alot. hahahas~ nevertheless, i will still leave SG one fine day!

gonna miss school tomorrow again becos i need plenty of rest.

the most unforgettable cny i ever had!

goodnite!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.