KAMERA!

by - Wednesday, February 13, 2008


mao mao~


xue'e!!



driving~


KL Towers!


views~




there were lotsa birds flying.. and i said 'wah, later kana 'gao sai'. da jie laughed at me.. becos it shld be 'jiao sai'. LOLS!


dinner~


the men drinking~


the women and children eating~


mothers~


cutie youhao~

xiaoyi & my favourite bingxian!

Ah JACK!



gotcha!

orange plum!

hees~ actually there are 2 more..

penang bridge~

penang tower~

sea side eating seafood!




soursop.

curry~

my pekpek and ah kim!

it's good to listen attentively~

he was alone at a corner.. my xiaojiu!

the oldest have to pour water for us! hahahas~

cousins' table!

meat!

abit boliao.. my plate of rice!!

i pity ah seng.. LOLS!! he was oei-ing me again! he likes to OEI! my dear boy!

kimpoh's house!



BIG BAO!! very big!



my family!

LOLS! i think mummy cant stand me!

xue'e, dajie and angela yap!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.