SAME INTERESTS!

by - Thursday, November 29, 2007

yoyoyo!!
i am so busy with my blog shop that i even forget my hubbies! im so sorry neh!

i stayed at home today. woke up veh late! hahahas~

ohya~ ytd, i chatted with cheryl on MSN. she asked if i like korean stuff. i said alot! hahas~ she too! she likes TVXQ, Suju, F.T Island etc. omg! i love them too! finally, i found people who likes kpop in my sch! those can talk about left school already! and now, i had found a new one! that is Cheryl! hahahas~ finally, there's someone who understand what i said. hahahas~

somehow, i miss shopping. and meeting my gals!
irene asked me for kbox on sun but i have work! shucks! i want to sing!
oh wells, my voice is recovering! hehs! finally~

guess, i am living well! hahas~

however, i thought i would have receive your reply once im back. but how disappointing was that u ignored while im trying to clarify and solve things. how can u blame me? when i did my part.
decision is up to u.

*singing*
pls baby baby baby, geu dae ga ne ah ne~

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.