LAST ENTRY~

by - Sunday, November 11, 2007

HAPPY BDAE TO MINHWAN!!
SAENG IL CHU KA HAMIDA!






credits: YAHOO KOREA

woke up early today. uncle came to drive us to elder uncle's house. had our breakfast over there. then, erjie, desmond kor and alvin kor went to work. the rest of us went up to uncle's house. prayed to my grandparents... and we talked about dreaming them. i did dream of my grandpa. i miss them. lols! dajie told me about the first aid couse she attended. oh my, damn disgusting lars.. i mean what her instructor told her. heed this everyone, please look around when u are in the toilet. hahas~

i am leaving tomorrow. so i will not be blogging for a WEEK! oh my, i will die! hahahas~ i need ti blog unless im real busy. my MKMF~ my blog! miss me kays? hahhaas~ time flies kay.. we were like talking about going HK just a few months ago. then, we had our prelims, EOY and olvl. now, we are going to HK lers. so fast....

this trip will be good for me. i will use this trip and time to forget everything. after that, im a new person. and of course working. hahahas~ money! LOLS!
yups, i should let go and forget. :D

You May Also Like

2 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.