CHEEKY CHEEKY

by - Friday, November 09, 2007

hahas~
good morning!
oh my~ i seldom wakes up early..hahas!! today is exceptional. hahas~

yesterday, i went dajie's house. i saw my two baobeis! oh my~ they are getting cuter each day! so dajie showed me her jacket...and brought out the luggage. i chose one. and hope it fits everything in. hahas~ had dinner... the food is damn yummy!! just like aunt's cooking. she can really cook delicious dishes. watched tv after eating. we played mahjong. i won only once..that's bad. hahas~ and erjie came home. not long, baobeis came too. anjing was so cute. she held my hand and walked around the house aimlessly. ahhaas~ we played with her. and she wanna eat sweet... however, it's late already so she cant. so sad! ahhaas~ xianfei was quite well behaved this time. haahas~ but i love him too. hahahas~ oh ya, aunt even cooked bird's nest for eveyone. so yummy! it was her bdae present from her children. hahhaas~

i wanna thanks aunt, dajie and erjie for those luck. haha~ feel bad accepting it. hahas~

off now, gonna go school later!! ;D

I LOVE MY FAMILY!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.