쇼핑!

by - Saturday, November 03, 2007

heyhey!!

seems like ive got the most thing. hahas~ met joanne and shiting at CP. headed to PS. called my friends. collected my shirts, went MOS burger to find mingyan to take things from her. then, started our shopping sprees. hahas~ went Daiso. bought things for Hongkong. i bought the most... hahahs~ went to look at some stuff. eating time~ hahas!! headed to bugis and met weiting over there. shopped again..however, did not buy anything. should be too much hesitation. hahas~ went to bugis junction. bought thing for HK again. hahas~ next, dinner. home then.

gonna go for another round with mummy next wed. i have my time planned. so i dont want anymore interruption. ahahs~

can i be deaf and blind? hahas~ or cna i just hear myself and see my world? LOLS!
good nite~ love baby!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.