NEW SKIN!

by - Sunday, November 25, 2007

hellos!

okay~ i do not know why after coming back from HK, i am so lazy to blog.
i will blog and upload pictures starting this week. hahas~

oh ya~ there is a job for me. however, not sure yet. gonna confirm with charmaine. :D

today is HK bicultural group BBQ. but not many from 409 attended. D: all busy with work or lazy! hahahas~ well, the BBQ was fine. ate quite alot and i hope my voice will not worsen. cos i want to sing! anyone wanna go kbox with me? hahahas~ my voice sucks now. :p

i love Big Bang's Last Farewell!!! omg~ g-dragon is good! <3
i like jaejin's hair now. and of cos him!
i miss my junsu! cant u just drop by SG?

rahh, sorry for crapping! i have nothing to do..so crapping here while waiting for my hair to dry! hees~
i think i shall go off now before my dear gets piss off! hahahas~

:D

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.