by - Tuesday, November 20, 2007

hees! im so free today. :D

however, i am down with flu and cough. so bad lars~ it happened during last 2nd day of the trip. bad bad! guessed it's becos of the lack of sleep. that's why~ im alright lars..

uploaded all pictures in my camera in my com ler. left some still with my friends. therefore, i will wait until i get all of them ler then post. hees~ so, please wait. :D

kinda miss hk now. i love shopping at HK. oh my~ u can see everyone is so fashion. they wear pretty clothes... and some of the style is what i want. however, i cant wear it in SG cos people will start giving u weird faces..but i think they are so called 'sua gu' lars. hahahas~ and yep. i bought many nice clothes for myself and my sister. she likes it alot. that's good! now, i simply love my leggings. so nice! oh my... gonna wear it out. hahas!!

end here... gonna rest soon.

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.