terrible...

by - Tuesday, July 17, 2007

oh my~ i am feeling terrible now. my head is spinning. shoot me kays? not feeling well yet still using com. hehs!

just came back not long from school. school ended late today.. very late.. i have lessons till 4.30pm. shag! i think i'm gonna feel math test terribly cos i was not feeling good.. rahh!!! when can i improve. fish me! went to see mrs wong for the hongkong thingy. yup.. friday! wow~ everyday is pack with activities for the hongkongers... hahahas~ i have to start clearing my room for her..

oh ya.. thur will be the last time i blog. if i have the time, i hope to update you. as i will be very very busy when the hongkongers come n with my work.. so i will be blogging tomorrow and thur.. i know you will miss me. so do i... i will be back..

got to go now...
my head is getting worst... bursting! rahh!!
love!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.